Sunday, June 2, 2013

Learned a lesson today from God's truth

Church was great tonight!! Talk about feeling the Holy Spirit tonight . I was high on the Holy Spirit..hope I didn't offend anyone on that remark if I did I'm sorry..if you are you can blame it on my wife because she made that up..hahahhaha....No seriously God was with me tonight and I just had a chat with him. He told me (I'm paraphrasing of course) Mike do you know that in the course of your sickness you are bringing glory to me? Not only after you die or if I choose to heal you, but during your trial. I got hit with the truth there. It's funny because I feel like I'm not bringing glory to God but I guess I was wrong because I asked my wife and she said yes. I won't talk about the specifics but people around us (friends,family) have expressed it to her.
I would just like to say if anyone is going through some kind of illness whether it be physical or mental and you are feeling hopeless and down I just want to say God cares and loves you there is powerful scripture to back that up "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son,so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 You are not an accident and you have a purpose. Look to him for Strength he is the only true source to that because we cannot do it alone.
My pastor once said "Our greatest weakness is our greatest ministry" Rick Warren. Finally!!! I know what my ministry is. Been searching for it... Here it is...Compassionate towards the ill. Praise God..

I mentioned last week that I had to partake on another test and I completed it,so I will find out the results hopefully this week. The nurse told me this is the last breathing test that I can have. When she told me that I was relieved to hear that. I'm curious to find out what's the next step? It's up to sharp hospital. What other test can they order? I will see this week I guess.


Pray Hard!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment