Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Timing??

God's timing is so precise and so accurate without any error it's something we cannot fathom. A year to us is like a day to him.There were a lot of events in my life maybe yours as well when we wanted something to happened at that very moment whether it be getting our license right away or landing that perfect job interview.The truth is God knows the future for your life and he has a detailed blue print of it. The blue pritnt of your life is what defines you and what your purpose is on this earth.He knows what is good for you and what is bad for you. He delays your wants because he loves you. An example of this in my life would be in my past searching for the right companion. No matter what I did it never worked out which led to disappointment and frustration. At that time I was not even a Christian so I was for sure looking at the wrong places. So I gave up and thought I might be single for quite a while. Not long after I was on the Internet chat room not looking for anything to do but to chat with anyone and a name popped up (Tory) we talked and talked for hours about life, art, music, and God. Nine years later we are happily married with a wiener dog named Bentley. Puting our hope in the one will not let you down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment